Hello Rebekah,

Are you still experiencing problems? There may have been short delays if the server was very busy, but jobs normally start within 24 hrs even on the busiest days, and today jobs would have been expected to move through much quicker than that.

To let you know, 'grey' colored datasets indicate that a job in the queue, waiting to run. It is important to leave these jobs as they are and to not delete and restart them. You want to preserve your place in the queue. If you quit and restart, this only moves the newly started job to the end of the queue. This can make it appear as if your turn will never come, if done repeatedly.

Hopefully your jobs have started by now or this information helps explain how the job queue process works,

Take care,