Alicia,

Some relevant details usually make it easier for list members to help
you - please see
http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Support#Public_mailing_list_Q_.26_A_discussions

Did you load the offending tool from a toolshed or is it a tool
wrapper you wrote yourself? If the latter, I have two suggestions:

1) Search paster.log for your tool name and make sure it got correctly
loaded when you restarted Galaxy - xml syntax errors like misplaced <
characters will break the tool loading process.

2) if the log shows that it loaded, make sure you refresh the tool
frame in your browser after restarting Galaxy - eg clicking the
"analyse data" tab will get rid of the old cached copy.

--
Ross Lazarus MBBS MPH;
Head, Medical Bioinformatics, BakerIDI; Tel: +61 385321444