Hi all,

Recently i installed RSEM into Galaxy.
The problem is that now i cannot find the tool when i open "my" galaxy in
my computer. I checked and rsem folder is inside the tool folder.
Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Alicia.

--
Alicia R. Pérez-Porro
PhD student

Giribet lab
Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology
MCZ labs
Harvard University
26 Oxford St, Cambridge MA 02138
phone: +1 617-496-5308
fax: +1 617-495-5667
www.oeb.harvard.edu/faculty/giribet/

Department of Marine Ecology
Center for Advanced Studies of Blanes (CEAB-CSIC)
C/Accés Cala St. Francesc 14
17300 Blanes, Girona, SPAIN
phone: +34 972 336 101
fax: +34 972 337 806