Thanks, I'll probably wait until that commit makes its way downstream.
Joel

From: eaf...@emory.edu
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 17:17:02 +1100
Subject: Re: [galaxy-user] galaxyTools volume not given enough time to attach
To: thisisj...@hotmail.com
CC: galaxy-user@lists.bx.psu.edu

Hi Joel, This has been addressed in one of the more recent commits
(https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/cloudman/src/7bf68fba5d8b/cm/services/data/volume.py#cl-237)
 but the updated version of CloudMan hasn't been released since then so it's
not generally available.

At this point, the fastest fix would be for you could copy cm.tar.gz out of
your cluster's bucket to your machine, do something similar in the code, tar it
all back up and push the updated code to your bucket.

Sorry about this; AWS's seems to have been having issues with the amount of
time it takes to create volumes lately because until recently this was never an
issue.
Let us know if you need some more guidance in getting the above fixed,

Enis