Hello Everyone. Ctrl+C or Ctrl+D doesn't stop the Galaxy server. In local
machine, I need to close the terminal and restart the terminal again.
However, in server I integrated several tools, now I need to restart the
server to test it. I used ./run.sh --reload doesn't restart the server and
I can't stop the server. How can I stop or restart Galaxy in the real
working server? Thanks