Hello ,
I tried everything possible according to the reply I got from Jen , helping
me fix my problem but is not working.Please see below .
Is it possible that because the usage shows 91% I am not able to retrieve
anything back to display? Might sound ridiculous but
have no clue !! I still have no output back and none of the hidden datasets
or deleted datasets are showing so I can purge them.
When I chose the "purge deleted datasets" from the gear icon , I got back a
message indicating "0 datasets purged". Please hlep as this is tremendously
delaying my analysis process.
I have answered some of the steps Jen asked me to take ,please see below:

here is what Jen wrote to help me with my problem on galaxy :

We would like to help. I looked for an account under your email address
"kasw...@masonlive.gmu.edu" on the public Main Galaxy instance at
http://main.g2.bx.psu.edu (http://usegalaxy.org), and did not find one,
so I will tell you how to check for the data yourself, then you can
share your account email address if you are still stuck.

I am registered under compug...@gmail.com, that is why u could not find me
on my school ID.
1 - For unexplained data counting towards your quota: Check for datasets
in histories that are deleted, but not permanently deleted. Inside a
history, select "Options (gear icon) -> View Deleted Datasets" to bring
up those that were deleted. Each will note if permanently deleted or not
and give the option to purge.
I tried this and it did not show the deleted datasets
Also check for complete histories that may be deleted, but also not
permanently deleted (or purged). Select "Options (gear icon) -> Saved
Histories", then view "all" to see active and deleted. The table will
note if the data is deleted, but not purged. The option to
purge/permanently delete will also be given.
The show all option showed what I currenlty have bt not the deleted datasets
2 - To locate the output of workflow that seems to be missing: Check for
hidden datasets. From within a history (the history that launched the
job, if no other history was created), select "Options (gear icon) ->
View Hidden Datasets" to bring up those that were hidden by the
workflow. (Hiding intermediate datasets is a workflow option). Perhaps
there was an error early on in the workflow, before the stage where a
result would be written to a new history. I would also recommended that
you experiment with a test run where the output is not written to a new
history (if you have not already done so), just to rule out any problems
central to the workflow (or the inputs), independent of the new history
issue.

Tried this but the hidden datasets did not show up !

Help is also in this wiki:

http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Learn/Managing%20Datasets

See Hidden & Delete_vs_Delete_Permanently

Hopefully this helps, but please let us know if you need more assistance,

Jen
Galaxy team

--
Jennifer Jackson
http://galaxyproject.org

 Reply Reply to all Forward

Click here to Reply, Reply to all, or Forward

Why this ad?Ads – Business Analytics Guide Simple Interactive Visualization.
Visual Drag & Drop UI. Quick & Easy
Pentaho.com/Business-Analytics
128
22% full
Using 2.2 GB of your 10.1 GB ©2012 Google - Terms & Privacy Last account
activity: 19 minutes ago
DetailsPeople (3)Jennifer Jackson
j...@bx.psu.edu

Show details
Ads – Why these ads?
The Hartfordhartfordauto.com
Save on Car Insurance
You Could Save $443* on Car Insurance from The Hartford. Save more when you
also insure your home.

17408
More Promotions (3)
Data Loss
Protect Your Info with the Intel® Core™ vPro™ Processor Technology!
intel.com/pcsecurity
128
SPSS Modeler Demo
Dig Out The Secrets In Your Data. Learn How In This Free Modeler Demo
www.IBM.com/SPSS_Modeler_Demo <http://www.ibm.com/SPSS_Modeler_Demo>
128
Analytics Solution Tools
Powerful Tools for Data Artisans. Increase Sales - Free Whitepaper!
www.Alteryx.com/Analytics_Tools <http://www.alteryx.com/Analytics_Tools>
16512
Fast Big Data Analysis
Make Big Data Decisions in Minutes! Learn More Now.
BigData.Pervasive.com
128
SAS + MSA = Opportunity
Become a highly sought-after Analytics professional in 10 months
analytics.ncsu.edu
512
Hadoop™ Training
Flexible training from UMBC. Online on-site and classroom. Start Now!
www.umbc.edu/hadoop
128
More about...
SAS Datasets »

SAS Programming »

SAS Job Opportunities »

SAS Data Analysis »

Business Analytics Guide Simple Interactive Visualization.22% fullUsing 2.2
GB of your 10.1 GB ©2012 Google - Terms & Privacy Last account activity: 19
minutes agoDetailsYou have one new message.

--
Kshama Aswath
Graduate Student-(PhD)