Hello Kshama,

I went into your account and examined your data. Starting with "Saved Histories", the default view is all active histories in the center panel. In your case right now, none of these have hidden or deleted datasets.

Next, I clicked on "Advanced Search" in this same view in the middle panel, then selected "status: all". (This is covered in the wiki link I shared - and in the screencast). This brings up many datasets that have been deleted and/or permanently deleted. The far right column will note which. Some of these contain error datasets and some do not. I did not go through each to check to see which datasets in the individual histories are deleted, purged, hidden, etc., I will leave this for you to examine.

I suggested checking in this group to see if your missing workflow output wrote to one of these histories, although if you cannot execute a test run that has it write to the same history as the inputs, then there is most likely something wrong with the workflow itself that needs to be examined first by you.

I would also suggest reviewing these deleted histories and permanently deleting those you no longer need. This will free up disc space in your account.

Good luck,