Hi,

I am trying to use MACS and I get the following error when the job fails :

Usage: macs <-t tfile> [-n name] [-g genomesize] [options]

Example: macs -t ChIP.bam -c Control.bam -f BAM -g h -n test -w --call-subpeaks

macs: error: no such option: --lambdaset

I am not really familiar to MACS so I checked the documentation and it
seems Galaxy is rigth to complain because there is no such option as
--lambdaset (http://liulab.dfci.harvard.edu/MACS/README.html).
I went back to the xml wrapper and there is this (  <param name="lambdaset"
type="text" ....)  parameters that corresponds to the text box

3 levels of regions around the peak region to calculate the maximum lambda
as local lambda:

Does anyone face the same problem ? Any clue on what I should try, should I
modify the wrapper ?

Cheers,
Philippe