On Nov 7, 2012, at 5:47 AM, Diam Hsu wrote:

> Dear Sir or Madam,
>

> I used to use Galaxy to analyze NGS data, but these two days I could't login
> my Galaxy account, it also told me that my account has been marked deleted,
> and asked me to contact the Galaxy administrator to restore my account.
>

> Could you help me restore my accounts because I have to use Galaxy to finish
> my thesis.

Hi,

Your account was disabled because we discovered that you were using more than
one account.  The Galaxy Main server is a public resource and we implemented
quotas to give everyone fair access to our (limited) resources.  If you need
more resources than we are able to make available on Galaxy Main, your needs
might be best suited to a cloud or local instance of Galaxy. For more
information on these, see:

  http://wiki.g2.bx.psu.edu/Big%20Picture/Choices

If you'd like to use one of your existing accounts, please let me know which
one and I'll re-enable it.

--nate