Dear Sir or Madam,

I used to use Galaxy to analyze NGS data, but these two days I could't
login my Galaxy account, it also told me that my account has been marked
deleted, and asked me to contact the Galaxy administrator to restore my
account.

Could you help me restore my accounts because I have to use Galaxy to
finish my thesis.

Thank you very much for your help!!!

Best regards,

Dima Hsu

Graduate student,

Graduate Institute of Biomedical Informatics

Taipei Medical University, Taipei, Taiwan

Email:b1984...@gmail.com