Dannon,

Maybe you can, but not through me. I'm just a lowly user and biologist. You would have to contact the guy who did the installation and runs the server: Lei Yan (leiyan2...@gmail.com)

I would think he would be receptive to some help, so you should mail him.

LTR

On 11/7/12 4:05 PM, Dannon Baker wrote:
Main will complete the jobs eventually, though obviously that's not
particularly useful in the context of your class today.  How is your cloud
instance set up?  Cloud or local instances should be the best and most reliable
option for teaching with and I'd definitely like to figure out why yours failed.

-Dannon