Just today, we had a case where we wanted to rollback to a previous version
of a tool that we'd installed from a toolshed. (No big reason except that
our latest "fix" actually broke the tool.) Is there a way to do this? I
could have sworn there was but couldn't find it in the admin interface.

--
Paul Agapow (p...@agapow.net)