Hi, Galaxy users!

I have a question on how to find out sense and antisense sequence. I've got RNA seq data in the fastq format. The sequences inside are partially complementary to each other (complementary is 10nt, while entire is about 30nt). How can I separate these sequences into two groups: sense and antisense (one thing I know is for the sense sequence the 10th nucleotide is always "A")?

Thanks a lot!

Best,
Zhiqiang