Hello,

The guidelines regarding symbolic links in data library uploads in covered (with examples) in this wiki:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Data%20Libraries/Uploading%20Library%20Files

The basic of library loading are in this wiki, including instructions for uploading a new version of existing files:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Data%20Libraries/Libraries

http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support#Mailing_Lists

Hopefully this helps!

Jen