Dear Galaxy team,

in the last two days I am trying to run Cufflinks on some sam files, but the
work is kept in queue. Actually I performed cufflinks on the same files some
times ago, but with different parameters and it worked after some hours.
 Is this a problem due to my new parameters or are the servers currently
overused?

Thank you for your help

Davide
---
Davide Degli Esposti, PhD
Epigenetic (EGE) Group
International Agency for Research on Cancer
Tel. +33 4 72738036
Fax. +33 4 72738322
150, cours Albert Thomas
69372 Lyon Cedex 08
France

This message and its attachments are strictly confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient of this message, please immediately notify
the sender and delete it. Since its integrity cannot be guaranteed,
its content cannot involve the sender's responsibility. Any misuse,
any disclosure or publication of its content, either whole or partial,
is prohibited, exception made of formally approved use