I have RNA-seq data that I have run through Tophat using the mouse mm10 grc38 reference genome.  When I  use Cufflinks on these data, the mitochondrial genome transcripts are excluded from the analysis.  I would like to see that data.  Is there an option within the toolbox that can remedy this?  I'm a newb here.

Thanks for any help,
Tim