Hi,

I have aGalaxy toolwith some R code which is split up into a few files, which are loaded by a "master R script", which orcestrates and executes the whole thing.

I realize that when the master script ("run.R" in my case) is run, it will not find the other files, since it is itself moved away to a temporary working directory (something like ".../galaxy/database/job_working_directory/000/165").

Is there any "standard way" of dealing with this, any special toolconfig syntax etc? ... or do I have to just hard code the absolute paths to the extra files in my script? :|

Best Regards
// Samuel

--
Developer at SNIC-UPPMAX www.uppmax.uu.se