Dear Galaxy team,

I am running short read alignments with Bowtie for illumina using some data
generated from split data using barcode splitter. The alignment programme has
been indicated the "job waiting to run" status for nearly over an hour. I can
meanwhile perform other functions such as data uploading and trimming,
splitting etc where the job is continued and completed.

Thank you,
Kind regards,
Veranja

Veranja Liyanapathirana,