I have looked through the metagenome tools and looked at the tutorials, and was
wondering how one could pull out reads that contain specific protein domains or
COGS. Blastx is not possible (?) but  megablast could get GI codes, and these
could potentially be used to retrieve CDD information. I just can't see the way
to do this on galaxy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Mike DS

Sent from my iPhone4