Hi,

I am having problems that I think are related:

*1. * I have not been able to visualize (in Trackster) a custom build that
I recently added (Trackster says: "Could not load chroms for this dbkey:").
 In addition, when I try to Operate on Genomic Intervals using bed files
associated with that particular build I get an error: Error executing tool:
maximum recursion depth exceeded while calling a Python object

2. Now I am trying to add a new custom build to see if there was something
wrong with the previous build, and I get an error right after I click on
"Add a new Custom Build" in the New Visualization menu  (*The error has
been logged to our team.* If you want to contact us about this error,
please reference the following *GURU MEDITATION:
#9e466e8a843e4ce9be878f3223bb0be4)*
*
*

I am just wondering if anyone is having similar issues? Or if this is a
temporary problem?

Thanks,

Mackenzie