Hello,

I am having problem with starting my query. For days it is showing "Job waiting
to run". Is the system backed up and there is a long queue? or is there a
problem with my query? Normally if there is any problem it shows an error
message. I am within the usage limits. I am trying to map my SOLiD data set to
custom reference genome (fasta format). I converted the SOLiD output to fastq.
Then I am using Map with Bowtie for SOLiD. Everything went fine quickly except
the last step, which waiting for over 6 days now. Any help or suggestions
appreciated.

Thank you,
Neel

Neel Aluru