Hello,

I am new user to galaxy and I was wondering if  there is a way to estimate the
average delay before execution of currently submitted jobs in galaxy?

Best regards,

--
Benjamin Leblanc, Ph.D. - K. Helin group

      BRIC - University of Copenhagen
      Ole Maal√łes Vej 5, building 4, 4th floor
      DK-2200 Copenhagen N, Denmark

Office phone:   +45 35 32 55 37
Email: benjamin.lebl...@bric.ku.dk