Hello,

I want to add Ray (a scalable de novo assembler for genomes and metagenomes) to
Galaxy.
Ray is GPLv3 [1].

I have read http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/Add%20Tool%20Tutorial
and I understand that I have to write a Tool Definition File in XML.

I also visited the source code here:

https://bitbucket.org/galaxy/galaxy-central/src/5de636ce68faededc52d7b0c16167fbef98be786/tools/sr_assembly?at=default

I will also have to write a wrapper for Ray to prepare the command line from
the options provided by the
Galaxy API.

But where is stored the executable (in my case, where is sdtored Ray) ?

Does Galaxy include the specs to build all the tools available in
Galaxy-Central ?

---
[1] http://denovoassembler.sourceforge.net/