> I want to add Ray (a scalable de novo assembler for genomes and metagenomes)
> to Galaxy.

And I really want you to do this!

> I will also have to write a wrapper for Ray to prepare the command line from
> the options provided by the
> Galaxy API.
>

> But where is stored the executable (in my case, where is sdtored Ray) ?
>
> Does Galaxy include the specs to build all the tools available in
> Galaxy-Central ?

No, we are gradually moving all the tools out of galaxy-central into
the Tool Shed. You probably want to look at this page:

http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/ToolShedToolFeatures#Automatic_third-party_tool_dependency_installation_and_compilation_with_installed_repositories

Which describes how you can add a recipe to the toolshed that will
install the Ray binaries.