Hi,

I read
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Can-t-find-new-pause-resume-functionality-in-Dec-2012-Galaxy-td4657331.html

<https://www.google.com/url?q=http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/Can-t-find-new-pause-resume-functionality-in-Dec-2012-Galaxy-td4657331.html&sa=U&ei=KFzLUaHFCaGcjALSq4GQCw&ved=0CAcQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNHSziHrbCCmumvDDUtmAeW9RvLRdg>

&sa=U&ei=KFzLUaHFCaGcjALSq4GQCw&ved=0CAcQFjAA&client=internal-uds-cse&usg=AFQjCNHSziHrbCCmumvDDUtmAeW9RvLRdg
  with interest.

I would also like a Pause function as a toggle on/off so I can stop  look at
the data being generated. I'm running a BWA alignment that's been working now
for almost 48 hours. It's a decent sized data set but it had a very low quality
second sequencing read. I've quality trimmed and length filtered. It ended up
being only ~50% of the # of reads in Read1.

I'd love to be able to pause it and see if the data set is  behaving as
expected.

Thanks,

Ann

Ann Holtz-Morris

SRA III

de Jong Laboratory

510-428-3885 x 5715

aholtzmor...@chori.org

Shipping and Mailing Address

Attention: Ann Holtz-Morris

CHORI-BACPAC Resources BLMR Bldg.

747 52nd St.

Oakland, CA 94609-1809

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message is intended to be for the use
only of the named recipient, and may contain information that is confidential
or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of the contents of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error or
are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by contacting the
sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and delete and destroy all
copies of this message. Thank you.