Hi group,

The galaxy stores the output of the job on files/043/dataset_*ID*.dat.

I have two questions here.:

1) Can I find the ID of my output from the Galaxy history? I tried Edit
Attributes, Annotations, tags but couldn't find it.

2) Can I rename my output while initiating the task? If I can how can I do
this and what are the consequences.

Thank you.

Regards,

Sachit