Greetings,
I am using Galaxy Main;
On 8/1/2013, and after 'trimming sequences' on my 'FASTQ groomed' data, I
attempted to align my (single-end) 'trimmed sequences' output data to 'hg19
Canonical male' with 'Map with Bowtie for Illumina'

It is now 8/3/2013, and the  'Map with Bowtie for Illumina' job has been
'waiting to run' >+48hrs. I have 're-newed' the history several times, but
have not deleted or re-run the original job for fear of losing my place in
the queue. To check if 'canonical male' was the problem, I queued a second
alignment to be 'mapped w/bowtie for Illumina' against hg19 (no sex); this
job has also not run after being queued mor than 24 hours ago. Can you tell
me if the delay is because I've done something incorrectly or if there's
some action I can take to speed things?
your help is deeply and sincerely appreciated
 https://main.g2.bx.psu.edu/u/theresa-stueve/h/1stunsupctcfupload-1

--
(Theresa) Ryan Stueve
Department of Preventive Medicine