Hi Carlos,

We don't have a Trinity workflow available and I've looked through all of the donated community tutorials and have not been able to find one there, either. The Tool Shed has a newer feature that permits Workflow sharing, but that also lacks a RNA-seq assembly->analysis workflow.

http://dev.list.galaxyproject.org/building-a-full-trinity-workflow-from-assembly-through-analysis-td4655675.html

Just to let you now, Jeremy (the wrapper author) let me know that the Trinity wrapper in the Tool Shed may be slightly outdated compared to the most recent binaries, so keep this in mind if you decide to use it.

Reviewing publications that make use of this tool is probably the best approach. Or you could explore NGS hubs such as seqanswers.com to find out what is available/being discussed.

Sorry that we could not help out more with this specific analysis,