Hello Debora,

As I just replied to the other similar post, performance should be improved by now on the main public Galaxy. Please allow your jobs to run if still queued and if any error due to fileserver or cluster issues, please simply re-run.

Our apologies for these inconveniences, improvements are truly due very soon!