Hi Boaz,

The NGS queue was believed to be moving yesterday (incorrectly by me), and is now under review again. The grey queued jobs will eventually execute, so I wouldn't delete them quite yet, but jobs are not processing at this time. We will update the banner on the public Main server if this is extended.
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support#Dataset_status_and_how_jobs_execute

For high-priority work, a move to an alternate Galaxy solution is an option. A cloud Galaxy is one good choice - this is a sure thing but has associated costs. Other public servers are also potential choices - each has different tools available and other requirements - so check out these and see what may work. Links for you to review are here:
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/BigPicture/Choices
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Cloud
http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/PublicGalaxyServers

Good luck, and thanks for the patience during our upgrade,