Hello,  I have been waiting a few weeks to process some RNA seq datasets
but woke up this morning with lots of steps red.  I thought it just might
be because of the movement of the system but I processed steps for some
histories and everything has turned red.

I also noticed that online Galaxy now has RNAseq steps separated into two
sections--does this have something to do with the problems?

el linney
Duke University Medical Center