Hello,

I am trying to use the genome Annotation tool Augustus on my locally installed
copy of Galaxy. After loading the data file, all analyses stop and deliver the
following:

        error
        an error occurred with this dataset: /bin/sh:1:augustus: not found
python: can't open file: '/extract_features.py': [Errno 2] No such file or
directory

Python is installed on my system (Ubuntu 12.04, Python 2.7.3)

It must be something very basic I'm missing, but more basic are my linux skills…

Thanks a lot

Claudio

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^
Claudio Slamovits,
Canadian Institute for Advanced Research
Dalhousie University
5850 College Street, Halifax, Nova Scotia
B3H 4R2, Canada

Lab Webpage: http://slamo.biochem.dal.ca
Lab: (902) 494 7894
Office: (902) 494 8825
Fax: (902) 494 1355

"Reality is what it is, not what you want it to be."
                                                        - Frank Zappa