hello users, 😊

My name is J.Braun and I am a new user of galaxy... It is a great tool for
biologists. I have some questions and I would appreciate you could help me.

1)  can I make a blast in Galaxy?
2) If so,  can I download blast in galaxy?
3) If so,  can I set up  blast in my galaxy for analysis with only a particular
species?

Thank you very much