Hello,

I am looking for the right way to do a computation using "text manipulation, compute an expression on every row".

I have a table consisting of 20 columns and about 15.000 rows.
Column 1 is my untreated or control and I would like to normalize every other column to this control by simple division. As a result I would like to obtain a table in which column 1 is set to a value of 1 for every row, and the corresponding values in the other columns resulting from column x / column 1.

I tried something like c2/c1,c3/c1,c4/c1... on a small testfile but that results in all normalized values being put into one column in brackets rather than being put into individual columns. What would be the right parameters?

I also thought about creating a workflow consisting of successive divisions of the columns but that feels rather complicated. Is there an easier way?

Any help would be much appreciated!

Best,

Tobias

--