Dear all,

sometimes I encouter a problem trying to load BAM files directly from Galaxy
into the IGV browser. First I am starting the IGV browser locally, then
clicking on the appropriate BAM file and on "display with IGV _local_" in
Galaxy. In most cases it works, but for some reasons not with specific files.
The error message says

"Error loading http://_URL-to-file_/galaxy_example.bam: An error occured while
accessing http://_URL-to-file_/galaxy_example.bam
Invalid GZIP header"

What does it mean? And why am I able to download the BAM file and load it from
HDD into the IGV?
The problem comes with all BAM files of one sample cohort, but not with another
(but same sample design and workflow used). Rerunning the workflow doesn't
help...

I would be very thankful for every kind of help!

Best,
Sebastian

Helmholtz Zentrum München
Deutsches Forschungszentrum für Gesundheit und Umwelt (GmbH)
Ingolstädter Landstr. 1
85764 Neuherberg
www.helmholtz-muenchen.de
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzende: MinDir´in Bärbel Brumme-Bothe
Geschäftsführer: Prof. Dr. Günther Wess, Dr. Nikolaus Blum, Dr. Alfons Enhsen
USt-IdNr: DE 129521671