Dear Galaxy,

I am analysing ChIP-Seq data from Illumina using Galaxy web server. I mapped
the reads with bowtie and did the peak calling with Macs.
The next thing I wanted to do is to annotate the peaks with genomic regions
i.e. promoter, intergenic, intron etc and gene names.

I am not sure if these can be achieved through Galaxy and if so, how can this
be done? Thank you.

Catheryn