Thanks Zod,

Very nice of you to like and reply! No patience required :)

Nothing I know of will just move it up in the custom google searches in one
step, but we have some ideas in play about the lists that may help with
promoting certain Q/A threads soon. (No firm details quite yet to share)

What can be done now is to put more of this type of content into the wiki &
tutorials. And then organize/label it well. The goggle searches will pick up
content from those sources as well, usually with better focus.

Thanks for the suggestion!