Hi, Jorge,
Galaxy source includes the Galaxy interfaces but not the third party
executables for tools like fastqc or bwa. They can be automagically
installed if you install the tool from a tool shed but at a guess, you are
working on your desktop with the fastqc tool in a recent clone of galaxy?
Unfortunately, the tool can't run until you have the fastqc software
working in a particular way hinted at in the guide for the fastqc tool on
the page at http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Tools/Tool%20Dependencies -
try that please?

There are things to do to make your instance more reliable and stable too -
eg http://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Admin/Config/Performance/ProductionServer