Hello mates,

I have two doubts galaxy:

a) I have rna-seq data from Illumina and do fastqc ... the results are good but
when I fastgroomer to Sanger format and then fastqc ... the results are bad.
Does anyone know the cause? I do not understand why.

b) With the same sequences can know if they are different Rna and eliminate
those that do not want to examine?

merry christmas :)