Hi Jorge,

I see that Peter helped with the Blast question (thanks Peter!), but you are having trouble with Trinity, too.

Trinity should work without any issues to my knowledge. Make sure that you are running the latest distribution (or cloudman) and have all of the dependencies set up. Then, if you are still having problems, send details "to" the "galaxy-...@bx.psu.edu" mailing list only (not to a team member, and please start a new thread - not a reply the galaxy-user list). This way our development team/community will see the thread and can help you troubleshoot the install.

Thanks!

Hello, of course, Jennifer is right for the first question Emoji . For the second question about  blast ... I wonder if running after blast in galaxy I can remove sequences that can contaminate the data. It's possible?

Last question, trinity is 100% operational in galaxy? Because trinity ran but the result was empty, and I think the script failure .Py

Thanks Jennifer and colleagues for your patience and solutions

--
Jennifer Hillman-Jackson