Hi Lance,

Are you still seeing this problem? I am unable to reproduce on the public server. Perhaps this was a transitory problem during the holiday?

Please let us know,

On 12/23/13 8:18 AM, Lance Parsons wrote:
I have a user who is running into some problems on the Galaxy 101 tutorial at: https://usegalaxy.org/u/aun1/p/galaxy101. Specifically, in Safari, it's prompting for a userid and password for each image (and the galaxy account doesn't work). I can confirm this behavior myself. On Chrome, there is no prompt, but no images show up. Any suggestions would be quite welcome. Hoping to give a good first impression... ;-)

--
Jennifer Hillman-Jackson