Hi David,

To unshare:

1 - load the history, then go to the history menu option "Share or Publish". Click on the buttons to disable share/publish or click on the user name to bring up a menu to unshare.

2 - click on the history name in the "Saved History" view and the link is in the pop-up menu. How-to is in another video already, linked from the wiki here:
https://wiki.galaxyproject.org/Support#Shared_and_Published_data

The links under the "Share" column on the "Saved History" view do appear to be inactive. I'll follow up with our development team about the expected behavior - are just refreshing the page right now. I don't recall these actually bringing up an unshare option in the recent builds. Thanks for pointing this out - my guess is that either no link is needed or this is under-developed functionality.

Hopefully this helps!