Hi Jen,

When I click the gear (with the history selected) as in the video I don't get
that pop-up.  A window opens in the center with the header "History Options"
and nine sub headings:
        • Previously stored histories
        • Create a new empty history
        • Construct workflow from current history
        • Copy current history
        • Share current history
        • Change default permissions for current history
        • Show deleted datasets in current history
        • Rename current history (stored as "History_trying_to delete")
        • Delete current history

(If I click Delete here I get a warning, then after yes, I also get the "has
been shared with others, unshare before deleting").

Oddly, when I'm over on the genomic hyperbrowser server I do get that pop-up
(although in their set up there is no "gear", but an "options" button).

Thanks,

David