Hi,

I renamed my tool name in <tool name=""> but when I restart Galaxy server,
I see a dropdown in front of the tool title with two versions with same
value. When I select one it gives current name and when selecting other it
gives the older name of the tool.

My intention here was to rename the tool and I did not do anything that
would tell Galaxy to preserve versions. After looking into the past mailing
list posts, I tried to :

1. Restart Galaxy server.
2. Deleted integrated_tool_panel.xml
3. cleared my browser cache and cookies

None of the above worked though. Any suggestions?

Attached is a snapshot of what I am seeing.

Ketan