> Indeed, there's another feature I don't fully understand: I have a bgiWig
> file that contains reads of only one chromosome. I expected that Circster
> would display this one chromosome as one circle, but apparently Circster
> always draws a circle where all possible chromosomes of a genome are
> displayed. I think the usability would greatly increase if Circster only
> displayed those chromosomes that are actually represented in the coverage
> file. (Of course, I could zoom in, but if you're working with a chromosome
> that's very small in comparison (e.g. the Y chromosome) the circular
> representation is not really seen anymore as the region covered by the Y
> chromosome is so tiny compared to the autosomes).

Circster is really for genome-wide visualization, and the assumption is that
you'll have data for many if not all chromosomes. If you have data for only a
single chromosome, using Trackster (Galaxy's track browser) makes more sense;
Trackster is also more developed and has more display options right now.

Let's say, then, that what you're proposing is a very advanced feature that
could be implemented down the road.

Best,
J.