Hi Kaz,

you are searching for GATK tools, right? Please have a look at the GATK suites in the Tool Shed.

Cheers,
Bjoern

Am 12.04.2014 00:16, schrieb KS:
Dear all,

I can't find either of Table Recalibration or Base Recalibrator on
usegalaxy public server. I am defident this is right place to ask, but
seqanswers is clouded with many other pipelines.

Is there an update of base recalibration tool on usegalaxy?

Best,
Kaz