Hi Bjoern,

Thank you for the reply.

I found Table Recalibration, probably from GATK, on Tool Shed as you informed.
http://toolshed.g2.bx.psu.edu/repository/view_repository?sort=name&advanced_search=false&operation=view_or_manage_repository&page=1&async=false&show_item_checkboxes=false&f-free-text-search=recalibration&id=797c55906a13241a
But I am only a user of usegalaxy public server, so I am afraid I
think I can't install tool from tool shed.

What I am doing is here:
https://usegalaxy.org/u/ksfk/h/illumina-exome

I think I need Table Recalibration in "NGS: GATK Tools (beta)" tool
group of left pane of usegalaxy, but I cannot find it.

I am wondering whether there is any way to directly call Table
Recalibration without web-application wrapper.

Regards,
Kaz