La procédure est fastidieuse :
pour chaque dossier  appeler "lire les informations" :

1. changer les conditions d'accès (lecture et écriture pour tous)

     * Cela m'inquiète pour la sécurité mais je ne vois pas bien sinon
       comment faire

   puis ouvrir le terminal et cela donne :

   Last login: Thu Dec 26 10:17:22 on console
   nord:~ andrelefranc$ sudo su

   WARNING: Improper use of the sudo command could lead to data loss
   or the deletion of important system files. Please double-check your
   typing when using sudo. Type "man sudo" for more information.

   To proceed, enter your password, or type Ctrl-C to abort.

   /Nom_ordinateur/:~ Nom_utilisateur$ sudo su
   Password:
   sh-3.2# /Applications/XAMPP/xamppfiles/xampp security
   XAMPP:  Quick security check...
   XAMPP:  Your XAMPP pages are NOT secured by a password.
   XAMPP: Do you want to set a password? [yes] Y
   XAMPP: Do you want to set a password? [yes] yes
   XAMPP: Password: :-)
   XAMPP: Password (again): :-)
   XAMPP:  Password protection active. Please use 'xampp' as user name!
   XAMPP:  MySQL is accessable via network.
   XAMPP: Normaly that's not recommended. Do you want me to turn it
   off? [yes] yes
   XAMPP:  Turned off.
   XAMPP:  MySQL has to run before I can check the security.
   XAMPP:  The MySQL/phpMyAdmin user pma has no password set!!!
   XAMPP: Do you want to set a password? [yes] yes
   XAMPP: Password: :-)
   XAMPP: Password (again): :-)
   XAMPP:  Setting new MySQL pma password.
   XAMPP:  Setting phpMyAdmin's pma password to the new one.
   XAMPP:  MySQL has to run before I can check the security.
   XAMPP:  MySQL has no root passwort set!!!
   XAMPP: Do you want to set a password? [yes] yes
   XAMPP:  Write the password somewhere down to make sure you won't
   forget it!!!
   XAMPP: Password: :-)
   XAMPP: Password (again)::-)   Attention cela sera nécessaire pour
   installer galette
   XAMPP:  Setting new MySQL root password.
   XAMPP:  Change phpMyAdmin's authentication method.
   XAMPP:  The FTP password for user 'daemon' is still set to 'xampp'.
   XAMPP: Do you want to change the password? [yes] no
   XAMPP:  Done.
   sh-3.2#
   sh-3.2#