Le 18/10/2016 à 01:01, Piper984 a écrit :
> Hi Benoît,
> Just checking in to see if you were able to learn any more regarding setting
> the URI during the about to finish event for the MediaPlayer component?
> Thanks and regards!

I started working on the problem, but just to not be able to reproduce
yours, but find other ones. At the moment, when I try to change the URL
property, GStreamer deadlocks, and the program freezes.

Maybe it's gb.media code's fault, but I didn't found what is wrong in it

Benoît Minisini

Gambas-user mailing list