Hi Tom and all. I just wanted to say that I quite enjoyed the new trailer for
Monty. I really liked it that you had it like it is in sod where it let's you
know what you are picking up etc and also how the door opens and the sounds of
the ladders etc. I just liked every part of the new trailer. but if I could
make a suggestion. I like the idea of being able to have the option for a side
scroler game and possibly a game like it is in sod where the sounds come from
right to left and you use the up arrow key to  walk between them I hope you get
what I mean. well those are just some of my thoughts.